Having recently picked up Spanish studies again (not that I have gotten very far before), I decided it’s time to join the #clearthelist monthly language goals link up hosted by Eurolinguiste and Lindsay Does Languages. This month will be short and sweet!
Apart from working my way independently through a couple of book lessons last summer and doing some Duolingo now and then, I’m pretty much a rank beginner. Goals for this month are:
1. Squeeze in 8 Skype lessons before heading to Costa Rica (!) on March 30, including reviewing the material before and after
2. Complete enough Duolingo to keep up my streak on days I have internet access
3. Bring study and vocab notes on our March Break 9 day camping trip and study a bit each day
4. Listen to at least 4 Spanish podcasts
I am a much more advanced French speaker (better be, seeing as I teach it), but there’s always room for improvement. Focusing on Spanish though, so setting the bar low here.
1. Listen to CBC radio en Français
2. Read something
Et c’est tout!